Welcome to Spokane Virtual Learning
an online program of Spokane Public Schools that offers classes for middle and high school students
Want updates on what is going on throughout the Year? Like us on Facebook now.
If you need assistance with your courses, please contact your teacher. If you need further assistance, please
use our HELP DESK.
SUMMER SCHOOL 2017
June 21st - August 2nd
Summer Registration is now closed.
Why do our students take our classes? Here is what our 2015-2016 students had to say:
- 49% - Ability to work at my own pace
- 24% - Ability to review the material as many times as I want
- 10% - Take a class not offered at my school
- 22% - To work ahead or take an advanced class
- 13% - Increase my motivation or engagement in a course material
- 14% - Get more individualized attention
- 22% - Supports my learning style
- 62% - Fits my schedule
- 52% - Complete H.S. requirement
- 12% - Feel more comfortable asking questions in an online class
- 7% - To retrieve a class I have failed or to get a better grade
FITNESS OPTIONS FOR STUDENTS
Through Spokane Virtual Learning, student athletes can
now meet the activity requirement of their fitness courses through participation
in school or community directed athletic programs. Students athletes simply
enroll in their fitness courses through Spokane Virtual Learning. CLICK
HERE FOR INFORMATION AND TO FIND OUT HOW TO GET STARTED.
Spokane Virtual Learning         2900 East 1st Avenue, Spokane, WA 99202       phone-509-354-7545      fax-509-354-7582
Spokane Public Schools complies with all federal and state laws and regulations and does not discriminate.
It is the policy of the School Board to ensure
that student records are created, maintained, disseminated,
of as required by law and as deemed necessary
and appropriate to provide
for the educational welfare of students
and support of District's educational
programs, and/or for the orderly
and efficient operation of schools.
The Board directs the superintendent to establish procedures
that govern the
collection, content, management and control of student records.
(Refer to Policy
6220 for District policy on public record requests.)